Friday, March 14, 2008

8 MONTHS OLD!!

YESTERDAY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS WAS 8 MONTHS OLD! IT IS SO AMAZING TO SEE HOW MUCH SHE HAS GROWN IN THESE 8 MONTHS. HER NEW MILESTONES SHE HAS REACHED....... SHE NOW WAVES HELLO AND CLAPS HER HANDS. SHE IS TEETHING FOR SURE NOW. MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS I HAVE HAD BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MY LITTLE GIRL. WHILE IM ROCKING HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SHE IS SCREAMING HER LITTLE LUNGS OUT IN PAIN I JUST STARE AT HER AND CANNOT IMAGINE OUR LIFE WITHOUT HER. YES SHE CAUSES BAGS UNDER MY EYES,NECK ACHES, AND OFTEN CUTS IN TIME WITH MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND BUT I AM DEVOTED TO HER AND MAKING HER HAPPY. MOMMY LOVES YOU BABY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

8 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

haha, i love you. You know the FUNNIEST part about that whole thing is that everyone THOUGHT we went to that ball together, but we didn't! I went with Sean remember? We both kinda drifted away from our dates and ended up together. lol. (Gosh i love him...) Those are such fun memories. He asked me to the dance but i had already said yes to Sean and i wouldn't cancel. It was a hilarious situation. You and Amelia gave me a hard time if you remember right. Gosh, we've gotta get together and take a trip down memory lane!

Brandi Lyn said...

You are such a good Mommy Tave. You can feel in your writing how much you love her. Preslee is one lucky adorable girl!

Sammy said...

I can't believe she's 8 months already! Aww she's adorable... do you have MSN or Gmail chat or anything of the sort? Let me know!

BrittWilk said...

Ahhh!! I can't believe she's 8 months... no more blinking or Emery will be teething and waving. You obviously love that cute little girl so much! She's lucky to have such a dedicated mommy. I think there are "good" mommies and then there are "dedicated" mommies - I'm trying to be the latter like you. You're awesome, Tave!

BrittWilk said...

Tave! I was just looking at free blog templates and there's a super cute one called "Heart to Heart"! Go to http://www.suckmylolly.com/2007/07/thumbnails-of-all-my-designs.html and then under classic templates (bottom half of the page) is four down and on the far right. You may not like it or want to use it, but it made me think of you so I thought I'd share it just in case! :)

Abbey Ashton said...

Hey Tavia I thought I would say hi. I was jsut messing around on Sammy's blog and saw you.

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Hey Tav,
Dixon and I are coming into town on this Sun. the 6th for two weeks while Matt has his finals and I really want to get together with you! I will give you a call when I get there o.k.! Miss ya!

Sammy said...

Is Preslee going to be 9 months old before you give us an update?? Please say no!