Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TAGGED!!!

OK!! I WAS TAGGED AND ITS ALL ABOUT ME SO AS MANY OF YOU KNOW I NEVER HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT MYSELF SO IM REALLY GONNA TRY HARD TO STAY POSITIVE!! HERE GOES......
WHAT WAS I DOING 5 YEARS AGO?
I WAS LIVING IN BOISE, ID WITH MY TWO GREAT FRIENDS KRISTEN AND JAMEE FELL. I WAS WORKING AT AN OLD FOLKS HOME. ( THAT WAS AN EXPERIENCE) I WAS ALSO PRAYING TO MEET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS! ( I DID IN 2005!!)
SNACKS I LOVE: LEMONS (FROM CALI),PICKLES, AND STARBURSTS CANDY
DESERT I LOVE: GOLDEN SPOON FAT FREE FROZEN YOUGURT
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST?
5.MOP MY FLOORS
4.SEND TALY'S BABY SHOWER INVITES
3.RUN
2.MAKE DINNER
1.FOLD LAUNDRY
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
5. BUY A HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA ON THE BEACH OR CLOSE TOO.
4.BUY MY HUSBAND A BIG TRUCK!!!!!
3.SAVE MONEY FOR KIDS COLLEGE FUND
2.TRAVEL
1.DONATE TO CHARITIES
5 BAD HABBITS I HAVE?
5.BITE NAILS
4.TALK NEGATIVE ABOUT MYSELF
3.SAVING MY LAUNDRY UP UNTIL I HAVE A MOUNTAIN TO FOLD
2. NAG MY HUSBAND
1. WAITING TO DO MY VISITING TEACHING UNTIL THE VERY LAST MINUTE.
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED?
5. MONTANA
4. ORGEON
3.IDAHO FALLS
2. BOISE
1.NEVADA
5 JOBS IVE HAD?
5. BABY SITTER
4.KRISPY KREME DONUT GIRL
3. SAMS CLUB GAS GIRL
2. JUICE BAR MANAGER
1. CNA FOR PEDIATRIC CANCER UNIT
5 THINGS PEOPLE MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME?
5. I HAVE JUST DEVELOPED I LOVE FOR RUNNING. I AM UP TO 4 MILES. I HOPE TO RUN A MARATHON ONE DAY.
4. I LOVE CHIC FLICKS!!! ANY GREAT MOVE ON LIFETIME HAS GOT ME HOOKED!!! VERY SAD BUT TRUE!!!
3. ITS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO SOCIALIZE WITH NEW PEOPLE. INFACT SOCIAL SITUATIONS TEND TO FREAK ME OUT!!!!
2. MY SISTER AND MY MOM ARE TWO OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THEM. THEY HAVE BEEN SO WONDERFUL TO ME AND ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED THEM.
1. I AM TERRIFIED OF BIRDS!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO GET ME TO BE FRIENDS WITH THE FLYING FRIENDS IN THE SKY BUT FOR RIGHT NOW I KEEP MY DISTANCE.

IM PRETTY SURE I ACCOMPLISHED WHAT I SET OUT FOR. I TAG CALLI, CINDY, AND BRANDI!!!

6 comments:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Love it! You did a great job staying positive! You are so amazing Tavia! Love ya!

Norby Family said...

I always thought you were good at socializing! Maybe you are and you just don't know it. You are a great person, always remember that!

BrittWilk said...

I agree with the above comment... you hide the fear of socializing well! And good job staying positive. You are awesome! :)

Brandi Lyn said...

You are so adorable Tave. I don't know why you have a hard time saying good things about yourself, you're just so flipping adorable. :) I loved reading all about you, my favorite was your fear of birds!! I HATE birds, lol. They're dirty and loud and they poop EVERYWHERE...and grrr they should all die. :) You rock Tave.

Sammy said...

Did I ever mention I miss you? I just told my husband the other night about the time we ditched seminary to get bagels and you locked your keys in your car. We were totally caught!

tiffunny said...

Tavia

Hey - I used to be in your ward a few months back - till I was brutally kicked out into another ward! :) I guess me and the kids ran into you guys at Baskin Robbins one day (probably only because Golden Spoon was way too busy that night and so we were both compromising). That was the first time I got a glimpse at the little one! She's such a little cutie. Anyways, I found your blog today and just wanted say hi. My daughter was in here with me as I was looking at it, and she got so excited to see you guys - you guys weren't ever her primary teachers, but you were the class right next to hers - and she thought Bro. Hart was always so silly!

Tiffany Skelton