Monday, July 28, 2008

PRESLEE'S BIG GIRL SEAT!!!


PRESLEE HAS NOW REACHED THE AGE AND WEIGHT REQUIREMENT TO SIT IN A FRONT FACING CAR SEAT. ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS IS WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! PRESLEE HATED FACING THE REAR OF THE CAR. SHE IS SO HAPPY WHICH MAKES MOMMY HAPPY. I DON'T THINK MY EARS COULD TAKE ANOTHER SECOND OF THE SCREAMING IN THE CAR. GRANDMA ANN ALSO THAT VERY DAY WE GOT HER BIG GIRL CAR SEAT GAVE US A TV FOR THE Car TOO. I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THIS WITH ALL THE TRAVELING WERE GOING TO BE DOING THIS LAST MONTH OF SUMMER. SO LETS JUST SAY MOMMY IS A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

She is so big! I am glad there are two happy girls now.

Norby Family said...

I love the front facing car seat. So much easier, especially on long trips!

thegatewoodfamily said...

My goodness she is getting so big! Auntie loves you!!!!

Lindzie said...

She's such a cutie!

BrittWilk said...

if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy! including preslee in her new seat! she is getting so big and she's so cute! :)

Robin said...

That is a huge milestone! I hate those infant seats.

Sammy said...

Soo cute! She's getting so old. Where is the time going!?