Friday, May 16, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY

MY VERY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY WAS VERY SPECIAL. I LOOK BACK AT MY LIFE BEFORE PRESLEE CAME INTO IT AND I DON'T REMEMBER FEELING HALF AS MUCH JOY AS I HAVE RIGHT NOW. THERE IS NOTHING MORE WONDERFUL THEN BEING A MOTHER AND HOLDING YOUR BABY LATE AT NIGHT. SOMETIMES ILL STAND BESIDE HER CRIB AND STARE AT HER ADORABLE LITTLE FACE WONDERING WHAT SHE IS DREAMING AND PRAYING THAT I WILL RAISE HER TO BE A LOVING, CARING, KIND,RIGHTEOUS DAUGHTER OF GOD LIKE MY MOM RAISED ME TO BE. YES, MOST OF IT CAME WITH THE FEAR OF DISAPPOINTING HER OR MAKING HER ANGRY BUT, NONE THE LESS MY MOM MADE ME WHO I AM. SHE IS A WONDERFUL, KIND, STRONG WOMEN WITH SUCH A KIND HEART. BEHIND ALL OF THAT SARCASM IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO ONLY HAS GOOD INTENTIONS. I KNOW SHE WOULD GIVE ME THE WORLD IF SHE COULD AND FOR THAT THOUGHT ALONE IT MAKES ME CRY. WHENEVER I NEED SOMEONE SHE IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY. THANK YOU MOM FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE. THANKS YOU FOR ALWAYS LISTENING AS I RAMBLE ON THE PHONE. YOU TRULY ARE A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND I WILL ALWAYS LOOK UP AND STRIVE TO BE LIKE YOU! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!

6 comments:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Hey Tav! What great posts! I can't believe how big Preslee is getting! It will be fun to see you this summer! I can't wait! Way to go on your run as well! Miss ya tons!

thegatewoodfamily said...

Tavia I am so proud that you finally updated your blog! However, I am also proud of you because I think you are an outstanding mom! Preslee is an amzgin girl and I can't wait to watch our girls grow together.

Summers said...

Hey Tav! Wow you have a beautiful little girl!! How lucky for her to have her daddys dark skin!! I am jealous! YOu look amazing too like always! I am so glad that you have a blog! It is so fun to read all about your fam and see Taly's cute family too! What is Tyler up too? I just haven't seen him on anyones blog! Anyways we need to get Kristen hooked up with this too- its so much better than those myspace things! Anyways its good to see ya! Love ya babe! Anytime your up this way call us too!!

Tippy Wild said...

Hey! I have a blog now! Check it out at thewildfam.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

Hey Girl, I am so glad you found us! We are doing well just crazy busy. We are still working on our house. We are still living with Ryan's parents. We need to get together soon! Tell Clint hi. Do you have a facebook?
P.S. You baby is so big!

Brandi Lyn said...

You are so beautiful. I just love the radiating love of a mother around you!

end of story.