Wednesday, April 09, 2008

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!

OK SO I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY THAT I HAVE NOT HAD ENOUGH TIME TO BLOG OUR LATEST ACTIVITIES, ADVENTURES, MILESTONES, LIFE AND ADORABLE MOMENTS. WE HAVE DONE SO MUCH THIS PAST MONTH. POSTING ALL THESE PHOTOS MADE ME REALIZE HOW FAST TIME IS FLYING BYE. I WILL GET BETTER AS SOON AS PRESLEE'S TEETH COME IN. NOT MUCH SLEEP HAS BEEN GOING ON AT THIS HOUSE AND MOMMY IS TIRED AND DRAINED. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE POSTS. NOT MUCH OF A STORY WITH ANY OF THE PICS I WANTED TO GET THE PICS POSTED AS SOON AS I COULD. ENJOY

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Okay I must say you are looking dang good. Keep up the running! Your baby is a doll.

Sammy said...

YAy for the update!! Preslee is as cute as ever! I was telling David last night about youth conference in the prison and how we slept on the bottom of that tiny little bunk bed together with our sleeping bags because I was so scared I wanted to pee my pants!

thegatewoodfamily said...

Tavia I can't believe how cute Preslee is!! My gosh who would have thought you and Clint would make cute kids lol jk You know I love you!!! Preslee and Bindi can take swimming classes together!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

christina said...

The Clint Harts! I found you on Seth and Brandi's blog. Congratulations on the baby! I had no idea! Hope you guys are well, and don't think I have forgotten that you still have my Rocky CD, Clint.

Brandi Lyn said...

Hey sweetie! I've missed you around the blogging world! I can't wait to see new pics. Are you loving your new little niece?? She is a DOLL!!